Updated June 2022
United Reformed Church is holding in person worship. We are committed to making sure that everyone can worship safely, and we follow all state executive orders. Below is an outline of our current guidelines:
- We are abiding by the NJ State Executive Orders and following all COVID guidelines.
- Everyone entering the church must wear a mask while inside if you are not fully vaccinated.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distance and practice social distancing. We have plenty of room in our sanctuary and seats are marked "please sit here" for social distancing.
- Words to the hymns are projected. At this time, there is no public singing permitted.
- The offering is received in receptacles by the doors.
- The service is somewhat abbreviated.
- Communion is offered on the first Sunday of the month and we are using pre-filled communion sets.
For COVID-19 resources available in Somerset County, NJ Visit:
New Jersey Public Hotline - Dial 211, available 24/7/365. This is a free, confidential, multi-lingual state-wide service. You can also text your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance.